1. What is the “Universal Smart TV Remote Control” App?
‘Universal Smart TV Remote Control’ is an Android application that can replace your physical TV remotes and share your phone screen to TV in a matter of seconds. With a few simple taps and no setup required, it is the most convenient way to mirror your phone screen and control your televisions using your phone. It also allows you to cast your photos and videos directly on your TV and have quick access to different apps & channels.
2. How can I connect this app with my TV?
In order for your device to detect and find your TV, both devices need to be connected to the same WiFi network. After choosing the TV name on the connection screen, please give the app permission to control your TV by clicking “Ok” or “Yes” when prompted.
3. Is “Universal Smart TV Remote Control” free?
Absolutely. However, free users are limited in terms of how long they can use our product, as well as receiving both banner and interstitial (full-screen) ads. Subscribed users can use the app without limits and benefit from an ad-free experience.
4. How does ‘Universal Smart TV Remote Control’ work?
Using your WiFi network connection to create a secure communication channel, our application connects your device to your TV seamlessly.
5. Is ‘Universal Smart TV Remote Control’ safe?
‘Universal Smart TV Remote Control’ uses only your own private WiFi connection in order to link your TV with your phone. This app does not collect any data whatsoever.
6. How can I unsubscribe from ‘Universal Smart TV Remote Control’ Premium service?
Although we regret that we cannot have you as our valuable users anymore, we do understand your decision. Please keep in mind that uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store Google Play.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Menuand then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you have a subscription with an app and the app gets removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.