1 – HOW TO USE THE APP FEATURES
1.1 – How to Preview/ Delete/ Print/ Send An Invoice?
In the screen of Editing Invoices, you will see a blue arrow on the right hand side near the bottom.
Tap the Arrow icon -> Choose the Preview/ Delete/ Print/ Send icon
1.2 – How to Mark Paid/ Unpaid for An Invoice?
In the screen of Editing Invoices, you will see a blue button stating “Mark Paid/ Unpaid” at the end of the page.
Tap that button to make changes.
1.3 – How to convert an Estimate into an Invoice?
In the screen of Editing Estimates, you will see a blue button stating “Mark close” at the end of the page.
Tap that button and the new Invoice will be shown in the tabbar “Invoice”.
2 – RESTORE PURCHASES – Restore Premium Package
If your subscription plan is active but the Premium version seems to be unavailable, you can always restore your purchase. Here are the steps to do that:
- Check if you are signed under the same Apple ID that was used to purchase the subscription. If you forgot which Apple ID it was, check the receipt that Apple has sent to your email after the purchase.
- Open Setting -> Store -> Restore which is located on the bottom right hand side of the page.
- If you see your purchase, restart the application and check if the Premium version is available.
If restoring purchases did not help, you can still try the following:
- Change your internet connection (try another Wi-Fi or mobile network).
- Clear application’s cache.
- Reinstall the application (delete it from your device and then install it again from the App Store).
If all steps described above did not help, do not worry. Here is what you need to do:
Proceed to Settings -> Email Us. Don’t forget to describe the issue shortly in the comment section and mention all the steps that you have already tried. A message will be sent to our support team and they will be able to assist with the situation.
3 – PREMIUM VERSION
3.1 – Subscription Types
Subscriptions are automatically charged every billing period (whether weekly, monthly, annually, or another period), and you may be charged no more than 24 hours before the beginning of each billing period.
There are 4 of subscription plans, all provide the same benefits:
- Weekly plan assumes that you pay every week.
- Monthly plan assumes that you pay every month.
- Yearly plan assumes that you pay once a year a full amount for 12 months.
- Lifetime plan is one-time payment providing you with the Premium version until forever.
You will be able to see the cost of the plans right there in the Store section in Settings. Available plans, currency and amounts depend on the country of your Apple ID’s origin.
3.2 – Payment Issues/Cannot Pay
One of the most common issues that occur in the app markets is not being able to pay for your order. For such occasions, we prepared the tips below.
Step One: Review Accepted Payment Methods
- Most credit and debit cards.
- Mobile phone billing.
- App Store balance.
- App Store gift cards.
However, please make sure that the availability of each of them depends on your region. Also check if the desired payment method is supported in your country
Step Two: Verify The Payment Information
The payment can be declined because of a typo in the billing address or an expired card. To exclude this possibility, you would want to:
- Open Settings of your iOS device.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payments (or Payment Information for an older iOS version).
- Make sure that the payment information saved there is up to date.
- Remove or update incorrect data.
Note: Your card may have specific restrictions which cause the transaction to be declined. Contact the institution that issued your card to ask about the transaction and see if they know the reason for the decline.
Step Three: Take A Look At The Most Common Errors And Solutions
Below are described the most common errors one may run into when making an order:
“There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Please edit your billing info to correct the problem” or “There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Click Purchase History to view and correct the problem. If you cancel, you will not be able to buy until this billing issue has been resolved.”
These errors occur when you have an unpaid balance in the App Store. To solve the problem, add a new payment method (see Step Two) or correct the existing one for a charge to be processed. Right after that the App Store will be unblocked, and you will be able to install the apps, including free ones.
Note: If none of the payment methods can be charged, your last order will remain unpaid.
“Your payment method was declined.”
Under each payment method you might see the description of the reason why the payment was declined. For more details, please navigate to the App Store Knowledge Base
3.3 – Is Simple Invoice & Receipt Maker Free?
Our application is free but it has an advanced Premium version with special benefits that is available for our subscribers.
Here is what you get as a Premium subscriber:
- No ads will bother you in our app.
- Access all Advanced Features
- Unlimited use of all features.
If you want to check, please proceed to Setting -> Store. If you do not have any active subscription, you will see our options in this menu.
3.4 – How Do I Manage My Subscription?
Subscriptions are handled by AppStore and it is this service that directly charges users. Due to AppStore policies, developers cannot access users’ payment information and account details. We can only address users to their devices’ subscription management settings:
On your device, navigate to Settings -> tap your Username -> Subscriptions.
- Tap here for an official and detailed App Store instruction.
- Please be advised that, since subscriptions are handled by AppStore, they handle refund questions as well. We do not have control over charges.
4 – CAN I USE IT OFFLINE?
Unfortunately, using Simple Invoice & Receipt Maker offline is impossible at the current stage of technology development.