1. Cannot find your TV?
1.1. Currently we only support Fire TV. The others can not work with this app.
1.2. Please make sure your TV and mobile phone are connected to the same Wifi network so that they can detect each other. Also please make sure your network connection is stable.
1.3. Check your Local Network Permission is switched on or off. You can follow these steps: On your mobile phone —> Settings —> Privacy —> Local Network —> Switch on at this app.
1.4. Something may happen in the local network so your iPhone can not detect your smart TV. So please turn the TV off, then turn on your TV to restart the process. Do the same thing with your iPhone, please close the app and then open again.
1.5. If your TV has not been found, please send us a Problems Report at Settings screen so that we can know which problems you are facing and we will fix it. Please make sure you will describe problems detailly.
2. Cannot see any songs in-app?
3.1. Songs from Apple Music’s paid plan cannot be used by any other apps because of the Apple Policy.
3.2. Our app can find songs from:
3.2.1. Imported from externals by using your computer.
3.2.2. Purchased from itunes Store.
3. Cannot cast video, photo, music?
4.1. Some media will have a big size or require to be downloaded from iCloud so that the app can take more time to convert and prepare to your TV. Please be patient.
5. Cannot upgrade Premium mode?
5.1. Please contact us through email in the Settings screen and describe your problems detailly. We are so sorry for that.
1. What is ‘Fire Stick Remote – TV Control’?
‘Fire Stick Remote – TV Control’ is an iOS application that can replace your physical Fire TV remotes in a matter of seconds. With a few simple taps and no setup required, it is the most convenient way to control your Fire TV using your phone. It also allows you to cast your photos and videos directly on your TV.
2. How can I connect this app with my TV?
In order for your device to detect and find your Smart TV, both devices need to be connected to the same WiFi network. That’s it!
Please note that if you have just turned on your Smart TV, it may take up to 2 minutes for your device to find it wirelessly. If you experience difficulties with connecting your Smart TV to the application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Is ‘Fire Stick Remote – TV Control’ free?
Absolutely. However, free users are limited in terms of how long they can use our product, as well as receiving both banner and interstitial (full-screen) ads. Subscribed users can use the app without limits and benefit from an ad-free experience.
4. How does ‘Fire Stick Remote – TV Control’ work?
Using your WiFi network connection to create a secure communication channel, our application connects your device to your Fire TV seamlessly.
5. Is ‘Fire Stick Remote – TV Control’ safe?
‘Fire Stick Remote – TV Control’ uses only your own private WiFi connection in order to link your Fire TV with your phone. This app does not collect any data whatsoever.
III. RESTORE PURCHASES
1.1 – Restore Premium
If your subscription plan is active but the Premium access seems to be unavailable (this might be due to device change or app reinstall), you can always restore your purchase. Here are the steps to do that:
- Check if you are signed under the same Apple ID that was used to purchase the subscription. If you forgot which Apple ID it was, check the receipt that Apple has sent to your email after the purchase.
- Open Podcast Maker Settings and tap on ‘Restore purchases’ option.
- If you see your purchase, restart the application and check if Premium version is available.
If restoring purchases did not help, you can still try the following:
- Change your internet connection (try another Wi-Fi or mobile network).
- Clear application’s cache.
- Reinstall the application (delete it from your device and then install it again from the App Store).
If all steps described above did not help, do not worry. Here is what you need to do:
Proceed to Settings > Email Us. Don’t forget to describe the issue shortly in the comment section and mention all the steps that you have already tried. A message will be sent to our support team and they will be able to assist with the situation.
1.2 – Family Sharing
Unfortunately, our application is not included in the Family shared application pool.
This means that you and other members of your family will not be able to share the subscription to Maker even if you have Family Sharing enabled.
1.3 – How To Use Premium Features On Several Devices
One of the best features of our subscription plans is that you can use them on as many devices as you wish simultaneously. It doesn’t matter if you have a new number, SIM card or device.
There are two things you should remember:
- Subscription plan can only be shared between iOS devices
- If you want to use your active subscription on another device, make sure to sign in under the same Apple ID account that was used to purchase it. If you forgot the account, you can always check your receipts, Apple sends them to your mail after subscription purchase.
2.1 – Subscription Types
Subscriptions are automatically charged every billing period (whether weekly, monthly, annually, or another period), and you may be charged no more than 24 hours before the beginning of each billing period.
There are 4 of subscription plans, all provide the same benefits:
- Weekly plan assumes that you pay every week.
- Monthly plan assumes that you pay every month.
- Yearly plan assumes that you pay once a year a full amount for 12 months.
- Lifetime plan is one-time payment providing you with Premium access version until forever.
You will be able to see the cost of the plans right there in the Store section in Settings. Available plans, currency and amounts depend on the country of your Apple ID’s origin.
2.2 – Payment Issues/Cannot Pay
One of the most common issues that occur in the app markets is not being able to pay for your order. For such occasions, we prepared the tips below.
Step One: Review Accepted Payment Methods
- Most credit and debit cards.
- Mobile phone billing.
- App Store balance.
- App Store gift cards.
However, please be advised that the availability of each of them depends on your region. Please ensure that the desired payment method is supported in your country.
Step Two: Verify The Payment Information
The payment can be declined because of a typo in the billing address or an expired card. To exclude this possibility, you would want to:
- Open Settings of your iOS device.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Manage Payments (or Payment Information for an older iOS version).
- Make sure that the payment information saved there is up to date.
- Remove or update incorrect data.
Note : Your card may have specific restrictions which cause the transaction to be declined. Contact the institution that issued your card to ask about the transaction and see if they know the reason for the decline.
Step Three: Take A Look At The Most Common Errors And Solutions
Below are described the most common errors one may run into when making an order:
‘There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Please edit your billing info to correct the problem’ or ‘There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Click Purchase History to view and correct the problem. If you cancel, you will not be able to buy until this billing issue has been resolved.’
These errors occur when you have an unpaid balance in the App Store. To solve the problem, add a new payment method (see Step Two) or correct the existing one for a charge to be processed. Right after that the App Store will be unblocked, and you will be able to install the apps, including free ones.
Note : If none of the payment methods can be charged, your last order will remain unpaid.
‘ Your payment method was declined.’
Under each payment method you might see the description of the reason why the payment was declined. For more details, please navigate to the App Store knowledge base.
2.4 – How Do I Manage My Subscription?
Subscriptions are handled by AppStore and it is this service that directly charges users. Due to AppStore policies, developers cannot access users’ payment information and account details. We can only address users to their devices’ subscription management settings:
On your device, navigate to Settings > Manage Subscriptions.
- Tap here for an official and detailed App Store instruction.
- Please be advised that, since subscriptions are handled by AppStore, they handle refund questions as well. We do not have control over charges.
2.5. How can I unsubscribe from the app service?
You can manage all of your app subscriptions through your iTunes Account Settings by following these instructions:
Launch the Settings app > Tap iTunes & App Store > Tap on your Apple ID > Tap View Apple ID when the pop-up window appears > Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted > Tap Subscriptions > Tap the Subscription you want to manage >If our app does not show up in this menu, you are not subscribed to our services.